Here we are again, another week, another great feature released for Event Wizard®. This time we have added the ability to password protect any page on your Event Wizard® site. This is useful for a host of reasons, including:
- Sending out post event materials to your attendees.
- Only allowing those with access to register for certain events.
- Limiting pages to registration status. For example, if you want speakers to access a speaking schedule but you do not want your registrants to, you can add a password.
To add a password to your page or your registration form you will do so via the page properties section at the top of each pages edit screen.
There a few things to know when creating password protected pages.
- You can create as many passwords for the page as you would like. To do so, separate each password using commas.
- The styling of your introduction message for the password protected page is controlled by the event theme.
- You may add and take away passwords at any time whether in Test or Open Mode.
- If you have multiple languages you can create different passwords for each language, even if the password is for the same page.
If you have any questions about using this new feature let us know. Better yet, have a feature you wish with all your wishes Event Wizard® had? We strive to create the best registration software experience we can so don’t hesitate to share your ideas.