PACTCON2015 - OUTSIDE LOOKING IN
Toronto, ON - May 20 - 23, 2015
“Attending the conference was extremely valuable not only for my current work with Rumble Productions but also for my overall development as a General Manager in the Canadian theatre industry.”
Laura Efron - former General Manager, Rumble Theatre in Vancouver
Welcome to PACTCON2015!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Conference, to great dialogue and networking, and to a great opportunity to interact with your peers from across the country.
Whether new to your position or a seasoned theatre veteran; artist, creator, manager, or administrator; urban, rural, big or little; the PACT conference holds something for you. Consistently identified as inspiring and rejuvenating, we invite you to come and add your voice to the conversation. NEW this year, we are excited to offer non-PACT members of the professional theatre community special conference registration rates!
- The entire Professional Theatre Community is encouraged to attend
- NEW Special Rates for TAPA and Theatre Ontario members
- PACT 101 and 1st Timer's Welcome events
- Focused Professional Development
- Receptions, Informal meeting and social networking events
- Optional nightly performances
- Caucus and Regional Meeting times
- PACT Annual General Meeting - Executive Elections & CTA Ratification
- Mallory Gilbert Leadership Award presentation
- Centrally located hotel at Yonge Dundas Square
- Register now and save with Early Bird registration rates (only until May 4!)
PACTCON - PACT's annual conference is our primary professional development and networking event attracting over 150 theatre professionals to the four-day event. The conference provides the best opportunity to meet and connect with colleagues from across the country, to engage in personal professional development, and to participate in important governance decisions at the AGM (PACT members only). The conference provides both formal and informal networking and discussion time including facilitated professional development, Caucus and Regional Meeting Day, and social time.
The PACT Conference and AGM has provided an opportunity for members to connect for over 37 years now. We have reserved a block of affordable preferred rate rooms at the Bond Place Hotel conveniently located close to TTC Subway and many downtown restaurants, bars, shopping and local attractions.