Travel Subsidy Fund – Contribute Today!
Each year, thanks to the generosity of fellow PACT members, a number of travel subsidies are available to assist PACT members in good standing with the travel costs associated with attending the AGM and Conference.
In 2014, PACT was able to offer an average subsidy of $450, although the Fund is dependent on donations and the amount available does vary from year to year.
Can your company help?
In order to ensure that as many colleagues as possible can participate, we are asking our members to contribute as generously as your budgets allow - any and all amounts contributed to the Travel Subsidy Fund are greatly appreciated, since the Travel Subsidy Fund is run exclusively on contributions from PACT member companies.
You can also donate travel points and rewards! Contact the PACT office to make this kind of donation.
Apply for Travel Support
Please note the following:
- Your PACT member company must be in good standing with dues;
- Preference will be given to companies that did not receive a subsidy last year
- Subsidies are usually given to enable one staff person only per organization to attend
- Companies must be located more than 250 kms from Toronto.
- By accepting a travel subsidy, you agree to register for the Conference.
- Applicant companies must be able to contribute towards expected expenses (this amount is proportionate to the theatre's operating budget but at a minimum theatres are expected to pay for registration).
Of course, special situations are regularly considered.
Deadline for requests is April 14th, 2015. Please contact Membership and Communications Associate Meg Shannon (email@example.com) if you have any question or concerns.