RECIPROCAL BENEFITS OF TEACHING PARTNERSHIPS
IN THE MATHEMATICS CLASSROOM
-Building effective coaching and mentoring relationships-
Presenters: Cristin Marr & Rakhee Vijairaghavan
Research & Strategy, Calgary Board of Education
Program: 9:00am - 2:30pm
- Engage in math
- Build collaborative partnerships
- Examine partnership models
- Explore opportunities to establish communities of math educators
The day will conclude with a panel discussion where panelists describe personal experiences with teaching partnersips.
- Morning snack and lunch provided
- The fee for groups of 5 or more is $40.00/person.
- Please contact MCATAregistrar@shaw.ca for the group discount code.