The Council for School Leadership - Edmonton Area is proud to provide an opportunity for you to share dinner with your colleagues from the Edmonton area and engage in dialogue with the Minister of Education.
This event will fill up quickly so participants are encouraged to register as soon as possible for the evening.
The Honorable Adriana LaGrange, Minister of Education will share about topics and Issues in education chosen from the Minister's point of view and issues he may feel will be of importance to school and district leaders. If time permits, he may field some questions from the audience following his presentation.
Membership has its privileges! If you hold an Alberta Teaching Certificate, we encourage you to become a CSL member with your free specialist council membership (if you qualify). This will result in significant savings for attendance at upcoming CSL events.
Membership offers the following benefits:
- The opportunity to attend many regional and provincial professional improvement activities at a reduced rate
- The opportunity to network and collaborate with administrators locally and provincially
- A voice concerning the direction the province and the ATA are heading regarding policies that affect school administrators
- A voice at the national level
- Membership in the Canadian Association of Principals (CAP)
- A direct link to this website is www.cdnprincipals.org
- The Leadership Times newsletter, published tri-annually
- Representation on the School Administrators’ Issues and Concerns Committee (SAICC)
- Professional learning opportunities such as: uLead Conference, Leadership Essentials for School Leaders (Calgary or Edmonton), Educational Leadership Academy
- School Council resource materials and workshops
- Issues for Administrators monograph series
To register for this event, please click "Register" at the top of this page.
*NOTE: If you would like to join the CSL , please follow this link ( bit.ly/joincsl ) prior to registering for this event or indicate your desire to join on the registration page.