*Note: This training includes challenging topics and subject matter that may be a contextual trigger for individuals who have recently been exposed to traumatic incidents in their personal/professional capacity.
- Understand why social media and technology is so important to school safety and effective student threat/risk assessments
- Have a thorough understanding of each social media platform and student technology trend: use, misuse and associated risks
- Understand how to complete basic data collection from social media platforms
- Capturing and documenting social media evidence
- Complete online verification and authentication of images
- Effectively assess whether an individual poses a risk to a target based on information from the online world
- Identify strategies on how to respond to cyberbullying and online hate
- Best practices for online navigation and ensuring privacy safeguards
You will receive an email confirming registration.
*Please choose at least one fee before continuing