February 25, 2021
8:50 remote meeting room access
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
This is a virtual event
Participants: Staff and community partners who support school safety and critical incident related matters including:
- Principals, Vice Principals and individuals who play a role in site specific VTRA activation for their school/agency
- Educators and school administrators according to school/district needs
- Community partners who support threat risk assessment and violence prevention (e.g. RCMP, municipal police, child protection social worker, child and youth mental health worker)
Note: This training includes challenging topics and subject matter, some participants may respond by reflecting on their own personal or professional trauma experiences.
- Review learning outcomes from Basic DTA
- Use the internet to complete detailed online searches
- Describe Twitter functionality and its use to support online threat assessment
- Leverage the school network infrastructure locally used devices to complete
- Describe the advanced internet subcultures and the issues associated with each
- Apply advanced online search techniques to identify safety concerns
You will receive an email confirming registration.
*Please choose at least one fee before continuing