2021 TEACHERS' CONVENTION GUEST REGISTRATION
To register for the 2021 Teachers' Conventions, you'll need to complete the online registration form on the following pages. Please complete all pages and click the submit button to submit your registration form. You will then be asked to proceed to a payment portal. PLEASE NOTE: All Teachers' Conventions in 2021 will be held online.
WHO THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS NOT FOR:
The following types of teachers do not need to register to attend their local Teachers' Conventions:
- Teachers who work for public, separate, or Francophone school divisions in Alberta on full-time and part-time contracts, as substitute teachers, and those who are on leave (ie,active members of the Alberta Teachers’ Association);
- Student teachers registered in Education programs at Alberta universities or colleges (ie, student members of the Alberta Teachers' Association);
- Teachers working with Alberta school divisions as part of formal teacher exchange programs are also considered do not need to register to attend their local convention.
WHO THIS REGISTRATION FORM IS FOR:
The following types of teachers must register to attend teachers' conventions using this form:
- Associate members of the Alberta Teachers' Association (including teachers at Alberta private and charter schools, members of faculties of education, teachers employed in community education programs or government; See the full list of associate member types HERE);
- Teachers who work in Alberta school division central officers who were given the opportunity to elect their level of ATA membership;
- Teachers employed by school divisions outside of Alberta;
- Teachers who are eligible for associate membership in the Alberta Teachers' Association but who are unable to become ATA members due to a school division policy.
If you have any questions about these categories or require assistance, please email email@example.com.
*Please choose at least one fee before continuing