2019 IIAC Compliance & Operations Symposium
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2016 (8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m)
Location: Vantage Venues, 150 King Street West, Toronto, ON
Join us in Toronto on April 3, 2019 for this full-day event to hear perspectives on hot-button issues impacting compliance and operations professionals within Canada’s securities industry. Network with peers throughout the day.
Panel sessions to include:
- Leveraging new technologies to assist with compliance and operations functions
- Liquid Alts: The New Retail Frontier
- Cannabis and Compliance
- Industry Perspectives on IIROC's Debt Market Reporting & Surveillance System
- Fireside chat with Maureen Jensen, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Securities Commission
- Cyber Readiness: Where are your vulnerablilities?
- Vulnerable Clients: How Firms Can Better Protect Both Clients and Advisors
IIAC Member $295.00
(Prices do not include HST)
*Please choose at least one fee before continuing