The Ohio Association of Administrators of State and Federal Education Programs (OAASFEP), in partnership with the Office of Federal Programs, Ohio Department of Education, invite you to the 2018 OAASFEP Fall Coordinators Conference to be held at the Hilton Columbus Polaris Hotel, Columbus. The Conference Planning Committee and Board consist of current and past directors and coordinators of federal programs with many years of training and educational experiences. This conference provides superintendents, program coordinators, treasurers, and other education officials with pertinent information regarding administering federal education grants and programs, especially around the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), recently reauthorized as the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA). All participants at this conference will have an excellent opportunity to learn at the six New Coordinators Academy sessions, hear program updates, discuss implementation and compliance concerns with Ohio Department of Education officials, and learn best practices from colleagues.
As an interested conference participant, you should find everything you need in one of the tabs; please take the time to read each tab. Should you still have questions, please review the FAQ tab or email us at email@example.com.
The conference registration area will be open on Sunday, October 21st from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. and Monday, October 22nd from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. The conference will start with General Session I and will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, October 22nd.
Who should attend this timely conference?
- Coordinators, central office administrators, parent coordinators, treasurers, and superintendents.
- Title I teachers, classroom and special education teachers, principals, paraprofessionals, and parents.
- Supervisors and administrators of IDEA/Special Education programs.
- County Educational Service Center or Joint Vocational School representatives.
- Teachers and administrators of English Language Learner (ELL) Programs.
- Community school principals, teachers, fiscal agents or other representatives.
- Nonpublic school teachers, principals or representatives.
- State Support Teams, managers and district coaches.
Please make purchase orders and checks payable to OAASFEP, PO Box 361314, Columbus, OH 43236. Purchase orders must be available to upload during the registration process. Prompt payment is expected.