2015 KPMG Island Infrastructure Summit
The 2015 agenda will focus on “Transforming Island Economies”. The event will explore:
- strategies for moving projects to market;
- emerging trends in the region;
- the significance of transportation infrastructure;
- economic transformation through infrastructure;
- energy reform;
- increasing levels of foreign direct investment;
- new and traditional sources of financing; and
- new partnership models including the risks and benefits of alternative service delivery and ownership models.
KPMG welcomes Pierce Atwood as a Silver Sponsor
KPMG welcomes Pierce Atwood as a silver sponsor of the Infrastructure Summit.
Arambys Corp. to sponsor Infrastructure Summit
KPMG is delighted to welcome Arambys Corp. as a silver sponsor of the Infrastructure Summit.
Aecon Group Inc. announced as Silver Sponsor
KPMG is proud to announce that Aecon Group Inc. will be a silver sponsor of the Summit.
RBC Caribbean renews sponsorship of KPMG Island Infrastructure Summit
KPMG is delighted to announce that RBC Caribbean will once again sponsor the Summit. RBC has confirmed its lunch sponsporship of the 2015 event.
Torys LLP annouced as Lunch Sponsor
KPMG is pleased to announce Torys LLP, a respected international business law firm, as a Lunch Sponsor for the 2015 KPMG Island Infrastructure Summit.
- The Hon. Philip E. Brave Davis, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Works and Urban Development, Government of The Bahamas
- The Hon. Dr. Rufus Ewing, MBBS; DM (Gen Surg); MPH; FACS; FRCSEd Premier of the Turks and Caicos Islands and Minister of Health, Agriculture and Human Services
- The Hon. Alden McLaughlin, MBE, JP, Premier of The Cayman Islands & Minister for Home Affairs, Health and Culture
- The Hon. Michael Dunkley, JP, MP, Premier and Minister of National Security, Government of Bermuda
- The Hon. Donville O. Inniss, Minister of Industry, International Business, Commerce and Small Business Development, Government of Barbados
- The Hon. Ian “Patches” Liburd, Minister of Public Infrastructure, Posts, Urban Development, Energy and Transport, Government of St. Kitts and Nevis
- Sen. The Hon. Dr. James Fletcher, Minister for Public Service, Sustainable Development, Energy, Science and Technology, Government of Saint Lucia
- The Hon. Dr. José M. R. Jardim, Minister of Finance, Government of Curaçao
- The Hon. Susanne F.C. Camelia- Römer, LL.M., Minister of Traffic, Transportation and Urban Planning, Government of Curaçao
- The Hon. Ruthmilda Larmonie-Cecilia, LL.M., Minister of Social Affairs, Labor and Welfare, Government of Curaçao
- Alan Jones, Chief Officer, Ministry of Planning, Lands, Agriculture, Housing & Infrastructure (PLAHI), Cayman Islands Government
- McHale Andrew, CEO, Invest Saint Lucia
- Hugo V. Hodge, Executive Director/CEO, Virgin Islands Water & Power Authority
- Stephen Beatty, Head of Global Infrastructure (Americas & India), KPMG
- John Beck, Executive Chairman, Aecon Group Inc.
- Ronnie Brannen, President & Chief Revenue Officer, PowerSecure
- Martyn Bould, Chairman, Rider Levett Buchnall (Caribbean) Ltd.
- Jerry Butler, Alt. Executive Director for Caribbean Countries, Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
- Duncan Card, Managing Principal and Co-Chair Infrastructure Transactions, Bennett Jones (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Mitchell De Silva, Regional Vice President Corporate Banking, RBC Caribbean
- Pedro A. Freyre, Chair, International Practice, Akerman LLP
- Daniel Ford, Partner, Torys LLP
- John Gulliver, Partner, Pierce Atwood
- Doug Hewson, Managing Partner, Portland Private Equity LLP
- Charles Keizer, Partner, co-Head of Infrastructure and Energy Practice, Torys LLP
- Dr. Theodore (Ted) Kury, Director of Energy Studies, University of Florida
- Michael Maura Jr., President & CEO, Arawak Port Development Limited
- Ruth McMorrow, Executive Vice President, Parsons Enterprises
- Luis Carlos Ochoa, Public Sector Group Director for Latin America, Citibank
- Brian Samuel, PPP Coordinator, Caribbean Development Bank
- Gene Thompson, Project Director, Health City Cayman Islands
- Vincent Vanderpool-Wallace, Principal, Bedford Baker Group
- Brent Woodson, CEO & Chairman, Arambys Corp.