The theme of KPMG’s 2015 Island Infrastructure Summit is “Transforming Island Economies”. Our event will engage noted Government officials, KPMG leadership and private sector specialists in candid dialogue on the role of infrastructure as a means to achieve fiscal and economic sustainability.
We are pleased to confirm the participation of the speakers/panelists at the event:
- The Hon. Philip E. Brave Davis, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Works and Urban Development, Government of The Bahamas
- The Hon. Dr. Rufus Ewing, MBBS; DM (Gen Surg); MPH; FACS; FRCSEd Premier of the Turks and Caicos Islands and Minister of Health, Agriculture and Human Services
- The Hon. Alden McLaughlin, MBE, JP, Premier of The Cayman Islands & Minister for Home Affairs, Health and Culture
- The Hon. Michael Dunkley, JP, MP, Premier and Minister of National Security, Government of Bermuda
- The Hon. Donville O. Inniss, Minister of Industry, International Business, Commerce and Small Business Development, Government of Barbados
- The Hon. Ian “Patches” Liburd, Minister of Public Infrastructure, Posts, Urban Development, Energy and Transport, Government of St. Kitts and Nevis
- Sen. The Hon. Dr. James Fletcher, Minister for Public Service, Sustainable Development, Energy, Science and Technology, Government of Saint Lucia
- The Hon. Dr. José M. R. Jardim, Minister of Finance, Government of Curaçao
- The Hon. Susanne F.C. Camelia- Römer, LL.M., Minister of Traffic, Transportation and Urban Planning, Government of Curaçao
- The Hon. Ruthmilda Larmonie-Cecilia, LL.M., Minister of Social Affairs, Labor and Welfare, Government of Curaçao
- Alan Jones, Chief Officer, Ministry of Planning, Lands, Agriculture, Housing & Infrastructure (PLAHI), Cayman Islands Government
- McHale Andrew, CEO, Invest Saint Lucia
- Hugo V. Hodge, Executive Director/CEO, Virgin Islands Water & Power Authority
- Stephen Beatty, Head of Global Infrastructure (Americas & India), KPMG
- John Beck, Executive Chairman, Aecon Group Inc.
- Ronnie Brannen, President & Chief Revenue Officer, PowerSecure
- Martyn Bould, Chairman, Rider Levett Buchnall (Caribbean) Ltd.
- Jerry Butler, Alt. Executive Director for Caribbean Countries, Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
- Duncan Card, Managing Principal and Co-Chair Infrastructure Transactions, Bennett Jones (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Mitchell De Silva, Regional Vice President Corporate Banking, RBC Caribbean
- Pedro A. Freyre, Chair, International Practice, Akerman LLP
- Daniel Ford, Partner, Torys LLP
- John Gulliver, Partner, Pierce Atwood
- Doug Hewson, Managing Partner, Portland Private Equity LLP
- Charles Keizer, Partner, co-Head of Infrastructure and Energy Practice, Torys LLP
- Dr. Theodore (Ted) Kury, Director of Energy Studies, University of Florida
- Michael Maura Jr., President & CEO, Arawak Port Development Limited
- Ruth McMorrow, Executive Vice President, Parsons Enterprises
- Luis Carlos Ochoa, Public Sector Group Director for Latin America, Citibank
- Brian Samuel, PPP Coordinator, Caribbean Development Bank
- Gene Thompson, Project Director, Health City Cayman Islands
- Vincent Vanderpool-Wallace, Principal, Bedford Baker Group
- Brent Woodson, CEO & Chairman, Arambys Corp.
A copy of the agenda for the event can be accessed here